Our purpose is to 'make a mark' – a lasting impression that goes beyond business.
We aim to make a mark, and to raise industry standards. We do this through:
- People: Through unwavering support and collaboration.
- Suppliers: By fostering robust, trusting relationships.
- Customers: Delivering unforgettable, quality experiences.
- Industry: Elevating standards and setting benchmarks.
- Communities: By aiding people and championing causes.
- Planet: Practicing conscious, sustainable business.
Guided by our four value pillars
Your brand deserves the best. We bring a concoction of creativity, sustainability, tailor-made solutions and unparalleled customer service. We work with you to create memorable branded products that make you look brilliant.
Here are our guiding values that ensure we achieve this:
- Brilliant together: We live and breathe our Look Brilliant promise. This concept isn’t simply a tagline – it’s an embodiment of our commitment to making you, and your brand, shine.
- Determined to be different: We’re working to create a positive impact, through meaningful solutions by taking a human approach to promotional merchandising.
- Consciously growing: From honouring the Traditional Owners of the land to advocating for sustainability and diversity – we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Committed to supporting each other: Every voice matters. We believe in transparency, ownership and collective growth. This also extends to our commitment to supporting local suppliers where possible.
Working towards a future with reduced environmental impact
Sustainability is important to us, here are our Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
- Good health and wellbeing: Championing holistic health for all.
- Responsible consumption and production: Pushing for a reduced planetary impact.
Here are just a few examples on how we are supporting our SDGs:
- Donating to major surf clubs: Riding the wave for community, and change by supporting local clubs.
- Supporting Zero2Hero: Where we stand up for young minds across Australia.
- Our YES leave policy: We will never say no to any reasonable leave requests.
- Pawternity leave: If you adopt a dog from the shelter, you are entitled to leave so that your new family member gets settled in.
- Dog Friday: Every Friday presents an opportunity for team members to bring their canine companions to work.
- B-Corp application: In our mission to do better, ASB is currently in the process of achieving B-Corp certification.
- Birthday off: Because we believe that every team member’s day of birth deserves to be celebrated outside the office.
- Dress for Success: Empowering women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the career development tools.
- Modern slavery training and policy: Right now, almost 50 million people are trapped in slavery worldwide. We work to eradicate that through our policies and training.
- Guiding our clients towards conscious choices: Because it is important to do better, as a collective.
- Carbon Neutral: Any CO2 released into the atmosphere from our activities is balanced by an equivalent amount being removed.